The International Association of Breath Research (IABR), organizes a biennial series of international conferences on breath research. 2019 conference will take place in Leicester on 8-11 September. Attendees gather expertise in different domains ranging from breath chemical analysis and sensor instrumentation to biomarker detection and identification strategies, and belong to academia, industry and research organisations. This symposium gives an opportunity to hear the latest breakthroughs and emerging topics, network with existing collaborators, and establish new ties with peers from around the globe.
In this year's coference meeting the following topics will be discussed:
- Breath analysis in relation to disease diagnosis, health assessment and medical monitoring
- Phenotyping patients via comprehensive breath analysis, metabolomics and profiling approaches
- Endogenous formation of volatile metabolites via studying cellular and bacterial in vitro systems
- Quality assurance and control relevant to every aspect of breath research from the initial study design, sampling and analysis to data processing and statistical interpretation
- Latest developments in mass-spectrometry-based instrumentations as well as sensor technologies and their applications
TOXI-triage representatives will attend the conference.